The Building Resilience Handbook is normally available as an e-book for Kindle at $13.65. To thank you for reading my newsletters about resilience, I am making it freely available to you for a limited period.
Have a look at some of the reviews of the book:
- “Inspiring and applicable throughout one’s lifetime” Fred Irumba, science teacher, Jakindaba Senior Secondary School.
- “Easy to implement at work and home. The results are remarkable!” Brent Beilinsohn, Manager, Old Mutual Investment Group South Africa.
- “Mind blowing! Implementing these practical exercises has made me a better person” Fanuel Kakuiya, Senior Superintendent, South African Police Services.
Imagine having abundant inner strength and resourcefulness to withstand and recover quickly from whatever difficulties life may throw at you. With The Building Resilience Handbook you can.
Packed with practical exercises and inspirational stories, this groundbreaking, research-based book of 314 pages will guide you step-by-step to develop inner strength and realistic optimism. It’s the formula to not only survive but thrive in the face of life’s challenges.
This book teaches practical tools to live in alignment with your values. It shows how to prevent stress negatively affecting your work, colleagues and family. In the face of stressful life and work challenges you will be able to:
• remain calm and healthy
• reduce worry
• experience more hope and optimism
• bounce back stronger
The book is divided into three parts. The first part covers how resilience works, the resilience building blocks, principles and steps, and includes a personal resilience questionnaire.
Part two covers seven Principles of Resilience with stories, tools and exercises on how each can be improved:
• connect to your meaning in life
• use your strengths
• maintain perspective
• generate positive feelings
• be realistically positive
• persevere by being open minded and flexible
• reach to others
Part three applies the Building Resilience Principles and tools to work and home settings. The work section outlines several strategies with practical exercises to create resilient teams. The home section contains 24 activities to enhance and reinforce children’s resilience.
The author, Rod Warner, has over 20 years experience in the field of performance improvement and has researched and published in the field of resilience. He runs the internationally acclaimed Building Resilience workshops. Delegates in the workshop say the exercises and tools in this book changed their lives.
You can download the book for free and without any obligation right now from Amazon.com by clicking here.
My only request is that once you have read the book, you rate it on the Kindle website.
If you would prefer a paper copy of the book, for which you will have to pay, click here.
I hope you enjoy my gift to you!